Greenlee Calibrated AC True RMS Clamp Meter
Only 1 left
- Greenlee AC True RMS clamp meter is designed to measure AC currents, DC voltages, resistance, and frequency.
- Includes digital low pass filter for precise readings on variable frequency drives.
- Clamp meter easily tests continuity and diodes.
- Record average, maximum/minimum readings.
- Clamp meter comes with two voltage detection modes: non-contact or single test lead.
- It has a two 1.5V AAA batteries, test leads and case for comfortable carrying.
- Clamp meter has AmpTip that provides increased accuracy on small wires carrying low currents.
- Gives precise measurements of the current up to 60600 Amps.
- Clamp meter has a 6000 count LCD display.
- It has a 1.18-inch jaw opening.
- Clamp meter offers accurate measurements of voltage rating up to 600 VAC/DC.
- Easily holds data and gives exact measurements on the resistance range of 600, 6/60k Ohm.
- It offers correct measurements of frequency rating for voltage/AmpTip currents at 50/60 Hz and higher currents at 50 - 400 Hz.
- Clamp meter is UL listed.
- Replaces CM-600
Write Your Own Review