Greenlee Fairmont Hydraulic Impact Wrench
Out of stock
- Capacity: 7/16" hex
- Maximum Torque: 400 ft.-lb. @ 8 gpm (542 Nm @ 30 lpm)
- Length: 8.2" (208mm)
- Width: 4.2" (107mm)
- Height: 10.6" (269mm)
- Hydraulic System: Super Spool selector for either open-center or closed-center
- Flow Range: 4-10 gpm (15-38 lpm)
- Optimum Pressure: 5-8 gpm (19-30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 -2,500 psi (69-170 bar)
- Pressure Port Thread: 3/4-16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4-16 SAE O-ring
- High Torque 1/2" Hydraulic Impact Wrench with Flow Control
- 7/16" Hex Quick Change Chuck
- 49314 Heavy-Duty Adapter
- Twin-hammer impact mechanism provides high performance and reliability.
- Button to switch between forward and reverse rotation.
- One-piece handle and impact housing casting provide long life.
- Super Spool permits quick switches between open-center and closed-center hydraulic systems.
Write Your Own Review